[SunHELP] IPs route

Mike's List sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 12 11:52:09 CDT 2001

I'm just playing around with my network at home and learning so it's not
mission critical or such so hosting is probably not needed at the present
time, but thanks for letting me know...by DNS round-robin I take it you
mean an entry like...

mike.com.	IN	A	???
www		IN	A	10.10.10.1
www		IN	A	192.70.125.1