[SunHELP] IPs route

Steve Wingate sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 11 19:09:47 CDT 2001

Yes, it is possible to have more than one IP address and it's commonly done
for load-balancing purposes (when the IPs are separate machines). In your
case they'd get whichever IP their dns server resolved to, which you might
not have much control over, due to intermediate servers along the way
caching the results.