[SunHELP] Cannot resolve by name

Howard Hurst sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 9 04:24:42 CDT 2001

Assuming you haven't done a typo on your email, it should be "resolv.conf"
and not "resolve.conf" - that *might* be your problem.

Howard.

IMPORTANT: Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of United Business Media. The information
transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not read, copy,
use or disclose this communication and notify the sender immediately. It
should be noted that any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or  taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.