[SunHELP] Ultra 5 400 memory

Michael Vang sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 8 11:28:22 CDT 2001

Note that the Micron (Crucial) memory is possibly not Micron... There is a
note on the page that says:

-Crucial Qualified Memory

-There may be instances when a Micron on Micron upgrade
- solution for your system is not available. In these cases, to
- better serve our customers, we may provide another solution
- that is Crucial certified and 100% compatible with your
- system. Guaranteed, or your money back.

Whatever that means...

Mike