[SunHELP] KVM question

Leslie V Brigance sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 8 09:14:46 CDT 2001

Larry,
The best I've personally ever used was LightWave. Hands down the best.
Maybe someone on the list has a better one.
I would also choose the switch which has ethernet capability.
If you are located more than 100 ft from your console(s) it can save you a
TON of walking.

Les
Subject:  [SunHELP] KVM question

We are interested in purchasing several KVM switches so that we can use
only one keyboard, monitor, and mouse for each of our SUN and
PC workstation combinations.  We have had bad luck with Black Box and
Guardian brand switches, and were looking for some suggestions as to
which brand to go with.

Thanks in advance!

--
Larry Cohen