[SunHELP] SMTP relay

Bashar sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 5 06:43:39 CDT 2001

	 you have to restart sendmail to re-read relay-domains.

                    KuwaitNet Communications Inc.
        Bashar A AlAbdulhadi            UNIX Systems Administrator
        bashar at kuwaitnet.net            http://www.KuwaitNet.net
        Phone: (KW) +965-2647060        Fax: (KW) +965-5337060
        Phone: (KW) +965-807060         Fax: (US) +801-4373934
        ICQ UIN: 19907999               Pager: (KW) 9327060
        IRC: Big @ #Kuwaitnet           YaHoO ID: kuwaitnets

           "Quality, Stability, 24 Hours Tech. Support"
                          "Think KuwaitNet"