[SunHELP] Ultra 10 Parts

Hichael Morton sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 3 19:18:43 CDT 2001

Theodore,

It would probably be cheaper to purchase a used Ultra 10 (on eBay for
instance) than to purchase the parts from Sun.  The Ultra 10 systemboard
is between $1200 and $1500.

What is the configuration of the one you have?

What make you think that the systemboard and/or processor have failed?

Hope this helps,

HM