[SunHELP] keyboard port problem

Lee Beng Yen sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 3 10:07:39 CDT 2001

Hi,
SUN Server = Ultra Enterprise 450
Condition = Server is up and terminal screen were opened.

When I plug out the keyboard cable from the server (while
system is up), the screen immediately shown OK prompt. Then
I plug in the keyboard cable again and need to key in GO /
RESUME so that the server will back to normal (mean can key
in any key in terminal screen).

What setting should I do so that next time the system will
not go to OK prompt while I plug out the keyboard cable
when system is running/up.

Thanks