[SunHELP] Terminal Server Sun Query

ES Srinivas sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 3 07:03:21 CDT 2001

Hi All=0D=0A  Sorry that am posting a terminal server query here,hoping by =
chance if some one may lead me to the correct place/solution.=0D=0A  Iam a =
new bie to Terminal Server=0D=0A  We have an Lantronix ETS8P terminal serve=
r/Console server to which I have got to connect the Sun systems,for us to e=
nable & access the Sun System's Console.=0D=0A  I have connected the Sun ma=
chine's serial interface to the Lantronix terminal server,configured the Te=
rminal server with an IPaddress,also configured the port with the following=
 parameters:=0D=0A  port speed 9600=0D=0A  port stop 1=0D=0A  port char 8=
=0D=0A  port flow xon=0D=0A  port access remote=0D=0A  Now when I try to ac=
cess the port of the terminal server to which the Sun machine is connected =
it gives me the follwoing error...telnet 10.150.50.25 2001 ..gives.."unable=
 to connect to remote host,connection refused".=0D=0A  Do I have to set som=
ething on the Sun box?=0D=0A  Alternatively if I try connecting locally thr=
o' the terminal server I get "Port_1 not accessible"=0D=0A  Can someone ple=
ase help me out or direct me to the URL where I can find the same.=0D=0A=0D=
=0AThanks in Advance=0D=0ASrinivas =0A