[SunHELP] Solaris 9 Operating Environment (Developer Early Access Program)

Michael Vang sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 2 16:48:12 CDT 2001

>Hey ya'll! I just got an e-mail that Solaris 9 is available in beta. The
>catch is that you need an install server to load it to a machine.
>Anyway, if you want to take a look it, here is a peek into the next
>release of Solaris that will debut first quarter of 2002.

I'm going to assume (Uh-oh... here we go...) that this install process can
be done over the internet...

I only have 1 box, but I am willing to be the server for someone to install
the beta if they will do the same for me...

I'm almost done downloading the set...

(I just upgraded from a 14,400 bps modem to cable this week... Whee!)

Or if anyone lives in Durham, NC maybe we could work something out...