[SunHELP] eeprom password, part II

Dave Garten sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 2 08:10:20 CDT 2001

I've done the dirty deed with an SS2, IPC, IPX, and a SS5.  No hassle at
all.  No sparKs.  All working thereafter.  I wasn't smart enought to find the
usenet posts...;)

Used the 'two finger rule' (If it takes more than two fingers, its broke or
you don't understand how to do it).

--
Dave Garten
dgarten at nova dot org