[SunHELP] Looking for an inexpensive Ultra 5

Robert Banniza sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 30 19:43:14 CST 2001

Don't know if you are interested in other machines but check Ebay on the
Ultra 2 machines. I just bought a dual 300mhz Ultra 2 with CD-ROM and
256MB for $405. I thought it was a great price.

Robert

Robert Banniza
Senior UNIX Administrator
Ascension Health
Phone: 812-228-2157
>>> gjyoung at cfl.rr.com 11/30/01 17:46 PM >>>
Anytone have a list of resources they can send me for cheap Sun hardware
sources.  I saw a dutch auction go by Ebay last week where some Ultra
5's sold
for about $190 each with CD, some memory and 9 gig hard drive.  Sweet
deal.
Anyway that is the type of sweet deal I am looking for.

Let me know, thanks, I'll also consider Ultra 1/2's for less $$ but i'd
prefer
the 5 because it takes IDE drives.

http://mail2web.com/ .
SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org