[SunHELP] newdisk

Martín Marqués sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 21 08:33:22 CST 2001

We have a ULTRASPARC station with a modest 4Gig disk, and we are about to get
an 80Gig disk, but to use it, we need to free the one thats being used at the
moment.
Is there a way to do it without having to reinstall everything? I thought
about using tar (tar and pipe the output to another tar), and dd, but what
would happen to the MBR?

Saludos... :-)

--
Porqu usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si pods usar PostgreSQL?
Martn Marqus                  |        mmarques at unl.edu.ar
Programador, Administrador, DBA |       Centro de Telematica
                       Universidad Nacional
                            del Litoral