[SunHELP] RE: Anyone from Veritas on here?

LLamas-Higueras, Javier sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 21 03:28:33 CST 2001

	Mr. Henry Buford, will kindly help you and will inform you...
	isn=B4t it?=20
	(Take care of being honest with the licenses or the weight of
justice will fall all over you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o)

MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, Sun Certified Solaris Admin I
VERITAS Software
NetBackup DataCenter/BusinesServer Technical Support
Senior Technical Support Analyst=20
VERITAS Technical Services
Tech Support: 1-800-342-0652=20
http://support.veritas.com=20