[SunHELP] Whats wrong with my GCC?

Foong, Tzeweng sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 18 19:19:52 CST 2001

Hello All,

I think that this is probably really simple.
We installed gcc (gcc-2.95.3-sol8-sparc-local.gz from
sunfreeware.com) and every thing seemd to install ok.

HOWEVER we cannot seem to get it working. We then tried
the good old hello world program. and weget the following
message.

	bash-2.03# gcc helloworld.c
	helloworld.c:1: stdio.h: No such file or directory
	helloworld.c:2: stdlib.h: No such file or directory

Is there a something else we need to do to get it to work?
Env vars need to be set ??
Other Library packages need to be installed?

Please help

TW