[SunHELP] Re: Tier 1 ISP network architectures

Joe Pampel sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 17 16:27:12 CST 2001

join isp-routing mailing list and also check the archives there. Lots of =
Tier 1 engineers
there too from UUNet, etc.. that would be a good start IMHO.

hth

>>> Ahmed Afrose <ahmed.afrose at siemens.co.ae> 11/16/01 06:58PM >>>
Hi everyone..
Sorry if this directly does not involve Sun systems.

Can anyone point me to resources over the web that give me good
reference to building Tier 1 ISP network infrastructure.

Aprreciate tolerating this request.
//

--
This email and any attached files are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the addressee or intended recipient of this transmission,
please notify the sender and delete this email
immediately. Any unauthorised review, reproduction, disclosure, copying
or other distribution of this email or its
attachments is prohibited.