[SunHELP] Re: Tier 1 ISP network architectures

Ahmed Afrose sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 16 17:58:27 CST 2001

--------------F180064917DC29AEF7D0BC03

Hi everyone..
Sorry if this directly does not involve Sun systems.

Can anyone point me to resources over the web that give me good
reference to building Tier 1 ISP network infrastructure.

Aprreciate tolerating this request.
//

--
This email and any attached files are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the addressee or intended recipient of this transmission,
please notify the sender and delete this email
immediately. Any unauthorised review, reproduction, disclosure, copying
or other distribution of this email or its
attachments is prohibited.

--------------F180064917DC29AEF7D0BC03

begin:vcard
n:Afrose;Ahmed