[SunHELP] Sun Video Card

darshan pai sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 14 09:30:58 CST 2001

My Ultra -2 Sun Monitor went blank one day ...
I tried using our monitor on another Sun , It worked fine .
So the problem would be with the video card ..
The thing is i have an Old Ultra 1 which has not been used for some time =
=2E I hooked that up to see the monitor works with that ..it works fine .
  So my question is can i remove my Ultra 1 video card and connect it to =
my Ultra 2 . I have never done this b4 , so i wanted to know if i have to=
 reconfigure anythin on my Ultra 2

Darshan Pai
Computer Assistant
9B-UHC=20
Department of Psychiatry

__
Visit http://www.visto.com.
Find out  how companies are linking mobile users to the=20
enterprise with Visto.