[SunHELP] Reg:Device names

Ahmed Afrose sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 02:52:16 CST 2001

--------------7FC7FF8D6B945C0932E9A1F0

Rizwan,
The logical names to devices are in the /dev directory, with regards to
tape you would go into /dev/rmt and the first tape device would be 0.
This would be a link to its physical name.
cheers
//

--
This email and any attached files are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the addressee or intended recipient of this transmission,
please notify the sender and delete this email
immediately. Any unauthorised review, reproduction, disclosure, copying
or other distribution of this email or its
attachments is prohibited.

--------------7FC7FF8D6B945C0932E9A1F0

begin:vcard
n:Afrose;Ahmed