[SunHELP] Solaris System Administration Test !!

Hichael Morton sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 20:05:22 CST 2001

Usman

Know the major commands and the switches.
Know the configuration files and their locations.
Know the software installation options (core, etc.)
Know the client types.

www.boson.com sells a good practive test for Solaris 8 Parts 1 & 2.
     I found them helpful
www.brainbuzz.com has a ~30 page summary that is pretty good.
There is an ExamCram book for Solaris 8 with practice test questions.
New Riders has a book for Solaris 8 (I think).
     I found their Solaris 7 book helpful.
Sunhelp.info has a page with links to certification aids.

The Official Sun Admin manual is THE book for preparation.  All test
questions are drawn from the current test.

I found Solaris 8 and easier test than Solaris 7.

Hope this helps,

HM