[SunHELP] pkgmk prompt

Joshua Fielden sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 00:40:34 CST 2001

I use 'pkgmk -o -r / -d `pwd` -f /tmp/proto', where /tmp/proto is headed by:

(for example from my latest package)

!search /usr/local/bigbrother/clients
i pkginfo
i preinstall
f none /etc/rc3.d/S90bigbrother 0755 bb bb
d none /usr/local/bigbrother/bb18c1 0755 bb bb
s none /usr/local/bigbrother/bb=bb18c1

And don't get prompted.

JF

Nathan Nichols quoth, on Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 10:58:43PM -0600: