[SunHELP] XBOX Driver Question - Exabyte X200

Johnson, Nathan M CONT (CLF) sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 9 12:37:13 CST 2001

I am running Solaris 7, 64-bit kernel on an Ultra 10 with the latest
recommended patches.

I have installed a PCI Ultra2 SCSI host adapter to run an Exabyte X200
Autochanger with 4 Mammoth2 Tape Drives;
when the system boots (after touching "/reconfigure" & boot -rv) the system
does not see the tape drives.

Ran "probe-scsi-all" at the (ok) PROM came back with the 4 tape drives and
the changer attached
to the SCSI card.

Ran "prtconf" once the system was up and the 2 instances of "IntraServer
Ultra2-scsi" show up
(driver not attached) is displayed next to them in addition to the tape
instances.

I am receiving "NOTICE: xbox: 64-bit driver module not found"

I assuming the system is dependant upon this module for these devices.

What package has this driver? Is it on the installation CD?

If not can some on point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance..

Nathan