[SunHELP] Problem with licenses

Hichael Morton sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 7 08:13:02 CST 2001

Javier,

As I said in my first post,"I may be missing something".  If I am, why
don't you explain the situation?

If you use one illegal license, you are not "quite honest".

Have even contacted the vendor?  Many times they will provide temporary
license and/or extensions.

BTW, the other person who responded on SunHelp works for the vendor
whose product you are using/misusing.

HM