[SunHELP] RE: Problem with licenses

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 7 06:04:50 CST 2001

Did u install the license using "vxlicense -c" ??

                    jllamas at ssa.sie        To:     sunhelp at sunhelp.org
                    mens.es                cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     [SunHELP] RE: Problem with licenses
                    sunhelp-admin at s
                    unhelp.org

                    07/11/01 08:52
                    Please respond
                    to sunhelp

     Hello again,
     I ordered new temp licenses but I got the same error message.

     I forgot to add before that the licenses are for a test system and
we are not interested in purchasing more licenses till we have a contract
with our customer.

     Kind regards

SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org