[SunHELP] Netra X1 Filesystem Full

Steve Wingate sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 6 11:53:49 CST 2001

Oooh, I really wouldn't move a binary dir. There has to something else you can move. How large is / and what's on it? I'm working quite happily with a 100MB /.

On 06 Nov 2001 10:09:06 -0600
"Ben Ricker" <bricker at wellinx.com> wrote:

> Has anyone ever moved a directory like /bin to another partition and
> then made a linnk from /bin to the moved directory? I wonder if that
> will break anything?
>
> Ben Ricker
> System Administrator
> Wellinx.com
>

> On Tue, 2001-11-06 at 09:51, Fletcher, Joe wrote:
> >
> > Usual place to start checking is /var and further probably /var/adm assuming
> > var in is / and has not been put in a partitin on it's own.
> >
> > Good hunting.

|Steve Wingate <stevew at velosystems.net>                  310.544.9920 |
|MCSE, CCNA, no JOB                      Tue Nov  6 09:17:00 PST 2001 |