[SunHELP] Lexmark Z52 & Solaris

Steve Wingate sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 5 23:06:37 CST 2001

Is anyone using a Lexmark Zxx series printer on a Sun box with/without success? I can't seem to get it to print a thing following my Admin I book steps to the letter. I'm beginning to think it might be one of those GDI Windows-only printers, even though there are Linux drivers on the Lexmark website.
I'm trying both with it directly connected and through a Linksys printserver box.

|Steve Wingate <stevew at velosystems.net>                  310.544.9920 |
|MCSE, CCNA, no JOB                      Mon Nov  5 21:00:00 PST 2001 |