[SunHELP] procmail

Mike's List sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 5 10:55:52 CST 2001

Is there anything more specific, like if email from To: and CC: field that
addressed specifically to me, and not BCC or other methods which spammers
used, ie. like undisclosed at somewhere.com but the BCC actually contains list
of users which would received the spam...I tested the below and send some
BCC and it still goes through...of course the above might filter out
mailing list, which is fine as it's for my other account...

Looking for ways to prevent spams, getting to the point where it's too much
go go through, even just hitting the DEL button to get rid of it...Anyone
else using different filter or such for Solaris? feel free to post it
here.  Thanks.

- Mike