[SunHELP] need help

root sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 2 13:16:13 CST 2001

--------------E32B07B4DDBF93D273668743

Hello , thanks before all,

I've umounted a SunBlade 100 ide ATA II disk , and put a disk into  a
linux box who can  read ufs ( no write ).
Then when i mounted a hd again in a SunBlade 100 i found  that appears
the message "corrupt label ..." when
i try to boot .
The hardisk it could'nt boot. Then i've mounted as secondary of another
SunBlade100 and i've tried to access
 to data, but i can't mount it.
If  i try to check the fs :
                   fsck -F ufs /dev/rdsk/c0t2d0s2 :
                   ** /dev/dsk/c0t2d0s0
                   BAD SUPERBLOK : MAGIC NUMBER WRONG
                   use an alternate super-block to supply needed
information

I've tried to to the next :
                   fsck -F ufs -o b=another_superblock
/dev/rdsk/c0t2d0s0

( where another superblock is found througth newfs -Nv device ... )

But it was fail ....

Anybody can help me ?
Thanks

--
David Cortada Gracia
dpto Sistemas

--------------E32B07B4DDBF93D273668743

Hello , thanks before all,
a linux box who can  read ufs ( no write ).
appears the message "corrupt label ..." when
SunBlade100 and i've tried to access
fsck -F ufs /dev/rdsk/c0t2d0s2 :
** /dev/dsk/c0t2d0s0
BAD SUPERBLOK : MAGIC NUMBER WRONG
use an alternate super-block to supply needed information
fsck -F ufs -o b=another_superblock  /dev/rdsk/c0t2d0s0
<pre>--
David Cortada Gracia
dpto Sistemas
Ylos Hispania SL</pre>