[SunHELP] solaris 8 upgrade exam

Mike's List sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 1 23:47:33 CST 2001

The certification is just a way to get your foot in the door for an
interview...if a company is any good, you'll be sitting there with roughly
five other sysadmins asking you questions to see if you actually know what
the hell you're talking about ;)

You don't see certification means much anymore, it's the interview that
counts...

- Mike