[SunHELP] Remote commands using Ssh

Michael Conlen sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed May 30 19:29:39 CDT 2001

1. Create a key pair
2. put the public key on the other machine as the authorized key
3. check the config files for root access
4. check the config files to make sure that DSA is legal for login
5. if all else fails try using ssh -i <identification>
6. use the debugging output from sshd. This helped me out a lot

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen
meconlen at obfuscated.net