[SunHELP] VGA Card, Term Server, and Console Port Question(s)

Kurt Huhn sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed May 23 14:50:49 CDT 2001

Argh!  Not true!

Assuming you *want* console access instead of network access (either way,
your keyboard and monitor go unused) - simply yank the keyboard  before
booting up and you'll get input/output at the serial port.  From there you
can issue your "breaks" and set default input/output from the OK prompt.

Kurt

>port access is because the server(s) contain vga cards.  This person says:
"The only