[SunHELP] changing NIS master in 2.7

Magnus Abrante sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed May 23 08:45:31 CDT 2001

If we are talking about NIS+ you can check infodoc 16166, as
for NIS i'm not all that sure, i havent' been working with it
for quite a long time, but if you just make sure you copy all the
data from old server to the new one and make new maps it should be
quite ok.. depending on how you set your clients up.

Best regards,

	//Magnus Abrante
/* This is my opinion and not the one of my employer */