[SunHELP] root file system full help required

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue May 22 16:48:09 CDT 2001

Hi I have a root file system which is 100% full now and its under the
control of volume manager and it is encapsulated. I have deleted the
unwanted stuff but still I am unable to free up some disk space. I have a
spare subdisk but my question can I increase the size of the root filesystem
on the fly. I was told that Sun does not support and it and they are against
increasing the root file system this way. Any help is appreciated.

thanks
ravi