[SunHELP] Onstream tape drives

Henry Buford III sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon May 21 08:10:19 CDT 2001

Onstream USA ceased business.  Its assets were reacquired by their parent
company in the Netherlands.  Onstream is still in business.  They have never
had a good reputation for producing quality products.  This has been the
main reason for their demise in the USA.

Henry Buford, III
MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, Sun Certified Solaris Admin I

VERITAS Software
NetBackup DataCenter/BusinesServer Technical Support
Senior Technical Support Analyst
VERITAS Technical Services
Tech Support: 1-800-342-0652
http://support.veritas.com