[SunHELP] sendmail question

P Nutton sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu May 17 11:24:45 CDT 2001

> From: "Chance, Chad" <CChance at lear.com>
> To: "'sunhelp at sunhelp.org'" <sunhelp at sunhelp.org>
> Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 09:45:09 -0400
> Subject: [SunHELP] sendmail question

snip

> What bothers me about domain3 is that it is set up just like
> domain2 and
> that it worked for a week and now doesn't, there have been no
> changes on the
> box during that time.

The "worked for a week" bit would imply that it is a DNS timeout and that at
least one of the maps (in /var/named ?) is no longer being updated. You may
need to check your resolv.conf for typos or to see which domain has barfed.

snip

--
Paul Nutton, sysadmin, AWE plc, naff company disclaimer to follow...

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence. If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately by email at intadmin at awe.co.uk, and then delete this message from your computer.  While attachments are virus checked, AWE plc does not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.