[SunHELP] IPX Help

David Henderson sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu May 17 04:48:13 CDT 2001

Hi

I hope to use the following configuration:

We are currently using Solaris 2.6, oracle 7.3.4 and our clients connect using
either TCPIP or SPX.

We want to upgrade the box to Solaris 8 as it will make the transition to oracle
8i easier in the future and also keep us a bit more up to date.

Some of our older clients will still need to connect to the oracle db using SPX
(2.6 can do this) however I can't find any available IPX/SPX software from sun
for solaris 8.

Anyone here know of anything that might help??

TIA

DH