[SunHELP] PLUG/UNPLUG on SunUltra 450

James Lockwood sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu May 17 01:05:45 CDT 2001

On Thu, 17 May 2001, Peter Roethlisberger wrote:

> I am almost sure there must be a feature which allows
> me to enable the keyboard. Any hints are appreciated.

What do you mean by "enable the keyboard"?

If the system was started up without a keyboard connected, it will use the
serial port for console I/O.  This is not easily changeable after OS
startup.

If you just want to run an X server on this system and have a suitable
graphics cards installed, that should be doable.  Have you tried it?

-James