[SunHELP] nis package on Solaris 7(intel).

Adams, Christopher sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed May 16 13:35:07 CDT 2001

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0DE36.EEAD5AB4

NIS standard or NIS+ ?

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Meng, Andrew [mailto:Andrew.Meng at capitalone.com]
Sent:	Wednesday, May 16, 2001 11:32 AM
To:	'sunhelp at sunhelp.org'
Subject:	[SunHELP] nis package on Solaris 7(intel).

Hello,

I am wondering where I can find separate package for NIS on Solaris
7(intel). Thanks!

Andrew

The Information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended only
for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is
SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0DE36.EEAD5AB4

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>RE: [SunHELP] nis package on Solaris 7(intel).</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>NIS standard or NIS+ ?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2> -----Original Message-----</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From:   Meng, Andrew [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:Andrew.Meng at capitalone.com">mailto:Andrew.Meng at capitalone=
.com</A>] </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent:   Wednesday, May 16, 2001 11:32 =
AM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To:     =
'sunhelp at sunhelp.org'</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject:        =
[SunHELP] nis package on Solaris 7(intel).</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I am wondering where I can find separate package for =
NIS on Solaris</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>7(intel). Thanks!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Andrew</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2> </FONT>
<BR><FONT =
SIZE=3D2>***************************************************************=
***********</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>The Information transmitted herewith is sensitive =
information intended only</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>for use to the individual or entity to which it is =
addressed. If the reader</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>of this message is not the intended recipient, you =
are hereby notified that</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>any review, retransmission, dissemination, =
distribution, copying or other</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, =
this information is</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>strictly prohibited. If you have received this =
communication in error,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>please contact the sender and delete the material =
from your computer.</FONT>
<BR><FONT =
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>SunHELP maillist  -  =
SunHELP at sunhelp.org</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/sunhelp" =