[SunHELP] Warning

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu May 10 15:59:45 CDT 2001

Bill, Amy, et. al,

You are right, I stand corrected.  I should have said "My understanding is
that the list is for..."  My bad.

Yes, you are right, I should not have posted my phone number.  But that's
your fault, Bill!  You've done such a great job of protecting the list from
bad guys that I was lulled into a false sense of security!  ;)

I asked the vendor where he got my number, and he said he got it from the
Sunhelp list.

I am absolutely all for the discussion of new/cool products on the list.  I
have learned tons from watching the threads here.  I just don't like being
interrupted at work by someone hawking something I didn't ask for.

And yes, Bill, I still have a job (still a sensitive subject after
ConnectSouth).  We're not Dell, we're Dell Financial Services - totally
different company from the PC manufacturer.  We're actually in the black,
not laying anyone off, and even hiring!

Thanks,
Thomas Cameron, MCSE, MCT, CNE, RHCE
IS Engineering Manager