[SunHELP] Screen Saver Password Problem

Jeff Feller sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue May 8 15:40:13 CDT 2001

Actually, TEMPORARILY since I just set this machine up, I have the same
password for my root password as I do for my user account because this
machine isn't really accessible to the Internet.  It has a 10.0.0.x
address.  So, security as far as passwords wasn't a problem.

Soo.. yeah, I've technically tried the root password :)

Jeff Feller
Director of Network Operations
BitZ Communications
P.O. Box 157