[SunHELP] SRC/P open issues?

James Lockwood sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun May 6 22:17:26 CDT 2001

I'm about to roll out another SRC/P (H/W RAID card) into production on a
new installation, and am wondering if anyone has the real scoop on the
status of this card.  I know Sun had some bugs early on that they claimed
could result in data corruption (and the sales of this card were halted
for several months as a consequence) but I don't see any information on
Sun's site now or anything particularly enlightening on Sunsolve.

So, are these cards safe, and what revs and which s/w versions are best?
These are all in E450's.

-James