[SunHELP] Monitoring tool

David Bishop sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri May 4 12:36:58 CDT 2001

Really?  I've been using it since the .14 days (it's up to .17), and haven't
really heard anything like that.  And I'm on the big brother mailing list,
and monitor it pretty closely.  I'd be curious as to see where you got that
from.  Of course, in my situation, it's all internal lan stuff anyways.  If
someone wanted to crack our boxes from the inside, they could walk in through
the plethora of r-services we have running :-P

D.A.Bishop