[SunHELP] Setting one machine as the mailhost for multiple domains

Paul Khoury sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri May 4 02:18:22 CDT 2001

I host several domains, and find even after updating /etc/aliases, I can't
send something to my other domain without it getting bounced back, unless
the user I mail to is also a user on my local machine.
I looked through the BIND book and it suggested I set something in sendmail.cf like:

Cw otherdomain.com

Where is Solaris' sendmail.cf located for the version of sendmail that comes with Solaris?
Or should I just compile and install a newer version of sendmail?

Aliases work fine for my own domain - pkhoury.com

Also, say if someone sent something to 9087293874 at pkhoury.com, is there any way
I can get that to redirect to say pkhoury at pkhoury.com, even though the numerical
username is not in /etc/aliases ?

I hope this isn't too confusing.