[SunHELP] filesystem question

Edward Chase sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu May 3 09:17:57 CDT 2001

OK, that much I understand.

In my scenerio, if I "cd /opt/lost+found/#028482", it's as if I've "cd /"

The directory #028482 basically appears to be empty, at least according to
"du", but if I do an "ls", I see all the same things I would if I had done
a "cd /; ls".

Not that it makes sense to me, but their appears to be some relation
between "/opt/lost+found/#028482" and "/"

I'm wondering that if I delete "/opt/lost+found/#028482", would I somehow
be deleting "/"?  Which, of course, would be most tragic.