[SunHELP] Tracking Hacker ( THE "SECURITY HOLE")

Ben Ricker sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed May 2 15:03:34 CDT 2001

Ummm....why did you have snmpXdmid running on a box open to the
Internet!? I would suggest you do a security audit ASAP and find out
what you need and get rid of the rest or you will be hacked again. If
you would like, I can help you by scanning the host and telling you what
you have that is dangerous.

Ben Ricker
System Administrator
US-Rx, inc.