[SunHELP] jumpstart

Jarrett Carver sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 29 12:40:19 CDT 2001

On sunsolve InfoDoc: 16484 & 13328

As for a walk through, check the "Advanced Installation Guide" on
Docs.sun.com. One major difference between 6 & 8 is the entries in the
Syidcfg file (IPv6,Security). Other than that I have been able to simply
move the profiles and finish scripts from a 2.6 jumpstart to a 2.8 jumpstart
with no real problems.