[SunHELP] jumpstart

John_Kennedy sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 29 07:26:29 CDT 2001

Jumpstart hasn't changed at all since about 1996.  Some of the people I
work with took Sun's JS class a couple of weeks ago.  The entire manual
was pretty much based on the book "Automating Solaris Installations - A
Custom JumpStart Guide" by Paul Anthony Kasper and Alan L McClellan
$45.00 retail ISBN 013312505X.  The book is better written as well.
HTH,
John