[SunHELP] LinkSys Router with a Solaris Intel

Steve Wingate sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 01:29:27 CDT 2001

I have a Solaris box and a Linksys, even though I don't use it anymore. It
worked just fine. Do yourself a favor and fill in the default route
manually.

OpenBSD 2.9 i386
 1:18AM  up 16 days, 10:07, 4 users, load averages: 0.11, 0.13, 0.14
Memory: Real: 31M/64M act/tot  Free: 123M  Swap: 4K/128M used/tot