[SunHELP] LinkSys Router with a Solaris Intel

sajjad qureshi sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Jun 24 19:25:19 CDT 2001

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C0FCD2.A4856070

Has anyone had any experience using the LinkSys Router with a Solaris =
Intel
box. The router using DHCP correctly assigns the Solaris box an IP =
address.
I can ping the router and other PC's on the network. But I am unable to
connect pass the router.

Appreciate any pointers. Linksys indicates this router should work with =
any
system supporting the TCP/IP protocol, but they do not support it on
anything other than Mac's and win95/98/NT.

The router is an EtherFast Cable/DSL router by LinkSys model number =
BEFSR41

Thanks for Help

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C0FCD2.A4856070

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Has anyone had any experience using the LinkSys =
Router=20
with a Solaris Intel<BR>box. The router using DHCP correctly assigns the =
Solaris=20
box an IP address.<BR>I can ping the router and other PC's on the =
network. But I=20
am unable to<BR>connect pass the router.<BR><BR>Appreciate any pointers. =
Linksys=20
indicates this router should work with any<BR>system supporting the =
TCP/IP=20
protocol, but they do not support it on<BR>anything other than Mac's and =

win95/98/NT.<BR><BR>The router is an EtherFast Cable/DSL router by =
LinkSys model=20
number BEFSR41<BR><BR>Thanks for Help</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C0FCD2.A4856070--