[SunHELP] Analysis of core using adb

Naser Ali sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 20 12:41:22 CDT 2001

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0F9B0.387536A0

Hello,
I was wondering if any one can tell me to analyze the core file using "adb"
quick and dirty.
Was looking at the man page but way too much information for me to consume
rather quickly in order to resolve my problem. I am familiar with "xdb" but
this machine does not have "xdb" installed and they wont let me install it..

Any pointers and help and hints will be sincerely appreciated.

Regards

Aali Naser

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0F9B0.387536A0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Analysis of core using adb</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>I was wondering if any one can tell me to analyze =
the core file using "adb" quick and dirty.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Was looking at the man page but way too much =
information for me to consume rather quickly in order to resolve my =
problem. I am familiar with "xdb" but this machine does not =
have "xdb" installed and they wont let me install =
it..</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Any pointers and help and hints will be sincerely =
appreciated.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Regards</FONT>
</P>